Pages

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

National Running Day! I RUN...

Today is National Running Day!

"National Running Day, held annually on the first Wednesday in June, is a day when runners everywhere declare their passion for running." ~RunningDay.org

On behalf of National Running Day, hosted by RunningDay.org, I'd like you to finish this sentence:




I'll start. 
I run... because there is nothing like a long run to fuel my imagination that takes me anywhere I want to go.That and because I like to EAT!

No your turn. Please share in the comments below. I'll compile a list and share in another post later.

Want to get your children inspired to run? Check out my list of children's picture books on running.

~HAPPY RUNNING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I N S P I R E

Reflections. Insights. Ruminations.  
Running-girl's quest to inspire...