Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

SOMETHING OLD, SOMETHING NEW

Ever wondered what to do with your old or unused running shirts?

If you’re like me, you don’t want to throw your shirts away because it is a reminder of your run event and your accomplishment.  The site of my shirts is like walking down memory lane.  I could pick out any one of my shirts and tell you the weather, my finishing time, and the challenges I faced during that particular race.  So the best thing to do is to turn your old t-shirts into something new. 

I've seen running shirts transformed into a quilted blanket or pillow.  But my friend Christine had a better idea.  She took my old, barely worn t-shirts and turned it into a scarf!

Turning your shirts into a scarf is not only fun and useful; it’s a great conversation piece you can take with you wherever you go.  It’s a story on a scarf!
 
Visit Christine’s blog to view more of her cool ideas of transforming something old into something new.  http://www.sewingandripping.blogspot.com/

If you pay her a visit, be sure to say Running-girl sent you! 

1 comment:

I N S P I R E

Reflections. Insights. Ruminations.  
Running-girl's quest to inspire...