Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Inaugural of Running-girl's Blog on Blogger.com

Well here it is.  Running-girl's blog.  I've transferred my blog from active.com to blogger.com.  I wanted to reach out to a larger population and draw more people to the sport of running.  "What I learned about life, I learned while running" is the underlying message of my blog.   Running is a boring sport for many.  But I find it uplifting and energizing.  I know that for some of you, this may be difficult to understand.  My goal is to help you discover the beauty of running.

I've been a runner most of my life.  However, I am not a professional or elite runner.  I am a casual runner who enjoys long-distance running.  I am a marathoner.  If you run as far as I do, you'll find that there is nothing more to do on a run than to ruminate.  And that's what I do.  I've had many "aha!" moments on my runs, so this is where I will be sharing them.  So until then, happy running!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I N S P I R E

Reflections. Insights. Ruminations.  
Running-girl's quest to inspire...